Thursday 5 March 2009

Splash it all over

I have just returned from walking the dogs, survived the journey back in the car, just, and then stood in the garden hanging on to a lead while Joe poured three watering cans full of warm water over Fletcher - yes he has done it again, fragranced himself with his splash it all over choice of dead, long dead, Munkjac! Having found his decomposing treasure he was was so pleased with himself that is until confronted by me doing my Attila the Hun impression, wherein he slunk off pretty damn quick.
Now as I sit here in the office typing this scintillating update two hyper dogs are having a tag wrestling match in the kitchen behind me - too tired to care I will only intervene if I hear the dining table and chairs being slung around the room.

No comments: