Wednesday 14 October 2009

All of a Weaver

Technical problems combined with those moments of incandescent rage that broadband failings bring me to have stopped me from blogging over the last month; I did seriously consider abandoning blogdom altogether but there is something about blogging that draws one back so here I go again.....
For the last three weeks we have been messing about on the River Weaver and what a lovely place to 'mess about'! Being on a wide river is such a contrast to the confines of the canals.



These were taken as we cruised back down river towards Northwich and the Anderton Boat lift. I will publish more shots tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos Lesley - they really do justice to the river and bring back some good memories. It's not that long since we were there but it feels like an eternity...

Happy cruising
Sue, Indigo Dream
ps. So glad you're blogging again - blogdom would be so dull without you...

J R said...

Welcome back!

Paul said...

Good to see you back blogging, I was getting withdrawal symptons.
Paul
Sydney

Nb Yarwood said...

Sue, JR and Paul
Thank you folks, it's good to be back...
Lesley