Thursday 16th October 2008 is LAUNCH day !!!!!!!
The long range weather forecast looks as if launching Caxton into the R. Severn will be able to go ahead as planned. Joe and I will be up very early that morning to ensure that we get across country and are ready and waiting when the crane arrives to lift Caxton onto the back of the lorry for the journey to the launch site.