Monday, 16 March 2009


Hopefully today, tomorrow, the next day, we will get a completion date for the house move; just give me a date to work to, please! We have broken the back of the packing, the clearing and the de-cluttering and now we are, well, waiting.
Our cottage is in the process of being part-exchanged for two bungalows in Peterborough. One is in excellent condition, the second is tired, very tired. We are going to refurb the second property setting ourselves 4-6 weeks to complete this task then we will hand both bungalows over to an agent to let and manage and high tail it to Caxton pronto like. Hopefully..

1 comment:

Felipe said...

I was wondering if you'd like to exchange links with me?
If yes, please leave your blog url as a comment at: or e-mail me on webmaster at
Thanks, Felipe