Wednesday 29 July 2009

Come Rain, Come....Rain

It has been teeming all morning and it looks as if this weather plans to stick around for the next few days. Joe, and Graham of Nb Matilda Rose, have taken themselves into town, primarily to get a sack of dog food for Fletcher and Floyd and cat food for Daisy the Demon cat. I think there is a haircut, a visit to Argos and a pint factored into their plans as well.
I have cleaned and hoovered and started a letter to my Mother who doesn't DO computers and emails and blogs etc. Actually I have enjoyed writing the letters, I only hope she enjoys reading them?
We intend to stay here until Saturday I think, then pull pins and make our way back towards Etruria and the Trent & Mersey canal. Monday should see us tackling the Harecastle Tunnel ahead of going onto the Macclesfield canal.

No comments: