Wednesday 9 July 2008

Another 'MASTER' piece


Dave Moore the MASTER sign painter has been busy again. Whilst I was with Barnowl on Monday, Dave arrived bearing gifts.. Caxtons' back door liners no less!

These have been decorated in the Birmingham Canal Navigation (BCN) style - excuse my lousy photo - they are stunning.
Thursday and Friday of this week, Dave will be at the Barnowl workshop sign painting Caxton - and it will no longer just another narrowboat shell but an individual boat. Can't wait..

2 comments:

Dogsontour by Greygal said...

Your doggy shipmates are going to have the best floating kennel ever! They're stunnning panels...isn't it wonderful to see a real craftsman at work?

Must get an invite to see the boat once it's finished - I'm very jealous (in a nice way!)

GG

Nb Yarwood said...

GG
You are more than welcome to see Caxton - perhaps before my 'doggy shipmates' have made themselves too much at home though - the 'kennel' is a bit too near the mark in this wet weather - know what I mean, nod, nod.
As For Dave Moore, I realise we are VERY fortunate to have him signing our boat, he will transform Caxton. He tells me that the "birds will fall off the trees" when they see it!
Lesley