Wednesday 24 December 2008

Twelve

That is how many miles I walked today, twelve. I set off this morning with Fletcher and Floyd and thought I might walk along the Market Harborough Arm from here at Foxton locks; I just kept going and going, arrived at the basin and turned back to meet Joe who had decided to fore go the bus into MH and had also walked in. We walked right into the town, had a half and then the dogs and I walked back leaving Joe to shop. It has been a lovely mild day with bright sunshine and the undulating Leicestershire countryside is stunning; I really think I am becoming quite enamoured with this part of the world. Below are a selection of scenes from the Market Harborough Arm.



Nb Balmaha moored in the MH basin.

The attractive Market Harborough basin/wharf.







No comments: