Saturday 29 August 2009

Frustrations!

Just about the only thing that frustrates me here aboard Caxton is broadband Internet signals; or lack of them... Plug in, connect, high speed and two seconds later it is 3g and dropping out. I don't know how many times this week I have tried to blog only to find nothing will load or everything appears to be saved when it isn't - gnash. I have T-Mobile and Joe has 3 - I am reading that Vodaphone have a good reputation as well so when it is contract renewal time I will be looking at whether Internet providers have improved or can even deliver on their promised service.
Frustrated of the Cut..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are about to try vodafone - bit more than 3 but we'll let you know how we get on with it.

When do you expect to venture south of Bosley? We will be heading south along the T&M on Tuesday, wondering about a detour to see that stack of bottles you have got.

Richard

Nb Yarwood said...

Thanks Richard. We will be interested to see how vodaphone performs.

We expect to be at Bollington until Monday/Tuesday next week for our mail delivery and I expect to come down the Bosley locks on Thursday - if that suits you there will be a bottle of vino-collapso opened and breathing for you - Oops what am I saying, several bottles!
Lesley