Saturday 6 March 2010

A right carpetting..

Here I am back in Essex visiting my Mother for a few days.  Joe has moved Caxton out into the countryside and is now moored up alongside Nb Matilda Rose and Nb The Old Bovine, Jill and Graham and Leon and Rae respectively.  Don't worry, I have left Himself with a list of jobs to do one of which is to lay the new carpet tiles we have bought for Caxton.  Although Caxton has hardwood floors and they really look great we don't find them easy to live with given the other two occupants of Caxton, the dogs,Fletcher and Floyd.  Photo's on my return...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We liked the story of your 'extention' - I want one! Please say hello to Leon and Rae for us, we haven't seen them for a couple of years so it is nice to hear that they are still around. Doesn't Leon keep The Old Bovine looking nice?
Kath & Neil (nb Herbie)

Nb Yarwood said...

Hi Herbie Crew
I will happily pass on your greetings to The Old Bovine crew when I get back. Leon has been busy again building a table cupboard in the galley and it looks grand!
The 'extension' is going to prove very useful, especially come summer when I can be Lady Muck with her feet up and a G&T to hand..
Lesley