Friday 16 December 2011

I am leaving him...

I am leaving him...

No, it is not one of those, 'enough is enough and I am out of here' moments ...well not this time anyway.
I am off to Essex again to see family and especially Mother who is 80 years old tomorrow!
I am going early for Mum's birthday and Joe and the boys are joining us next week in time for Christmas.
All next week I will doing the running around getting ready for the Christmas feasting - I will be hostess on behalf of Mum, who really hasn't got the energy for all that malarkey, and the rest of the family are joining us for Christmas day.
Joe will be taking the helm of the Yarwood blog again next week and I am hoping to be reading about the prop arriving from Crowther's, the galley doors being painted and the  saloon stove making an appearance...
We are really not far off from the launch now and my excitement is building daily!!

No comments: