Monday 5 January 2009

New Camera

We went into Leicester this morning to replace my digital compact camera; I am now the proud owner of a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX37 - it's a little black job that takes photo's and one day I will perhaps read the instruction book and find that it can do all kinds of things that will amaze me - in the meantime, techno philistine that I am, I will point and shoot!


Above is the state of the canal at Kilby Bridge. The ice was smashed this morning by a contractors tug and barge and looked to be thawing earlier in the day but it was all freezing again by 4pm. Tonight the temperature is due to dip below minus six!!
Above we have Muttley and Floyd having a bundle - as usual... Fletcher is referee
And here we have all four dogs involved in a playground rumble with Jill as referee...
We are going to The Navigation Inn for a meal tonight, a Paupers 3 course meal for £7 . I will report back as to the quality and value....

No comments: