Yesterday morning, with the dogs walked and crossword completed we set about a few tasks aboard Caxton. I washed and waxed the oak flooring, cleaned out the fridge blacked the stove. That done I showered and sat back with my book while Joe set about finding the cleaner we bought last year to clean the cratch cover.
However, finding the cleaner involved emptying the hold and that involved me abandoning my reading to help...
Joe then set about giving the cratch cover and tonneau a good brush and then applied the cleaner and hosed it all down, another job done.
After lunch we drove up to see how the new boat,Yarwood, was doing and took a few photo's of the progress, here.